Friday, February 25, 2011

I wish!

I wish it were warm enough to hike like we were when Don took this picture on the 16th of this month, but it's not warm enough to hike out there, now. I guess we could, but it's misty and cloudy and feels really cold. So, we 'hiked' on the treadmills today. Then I worked all afternoon and evening on my web site, so it's just as well that the weather is gloomy. I'm moving my site (not this blog, but my web site for the My Baby Charms) to another place, so it's back to work for me. I'm grateful that I CAN do the work, but it's technical, so it feels like it's choking me! I thank God I don't have to do any more than this one!

Tomorrow they'll come and do the stay-over clean for us while we go walk on the treadmills. So, we get everything we can out of their way tonight and in the morning. This next week will be our last week here. Then we'll go to a couple of other places before we go home. This has been a great place for us to spend most of the winter, so we're glad we could get it week after week. It was an experiment to see if we could manage it like this and it worked great for us. We'll enjoy different things about the next places, though. There is always plenty to enjoy if we just take notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment