Monday, February 14, 2011

Warm, but still ice on the lake!


I was peeking out, but it was so bright, looking into the sun with the snow reflecting it! It's wild; the snow is nearly all gone and it's way warm (up in the 60's) and there is still ice on the lake! I guess it froze really deep!

Today has been a relaxing day. I'm enjoying another Barbara Delinsky book. It's nice to have the time to read.

We also went over and walked on the treadmill. There was an older gentleman on one of the treadmills when we got there so I had to wait for him to finish. He was walking a mile at 2 miles per hour. It felt like it was taking him forever! But, I know it was really good for him to be doing that, so I was glad for him to make use of the treadmill. I thank God that we can walk and that they have the treadmills here for our use. We are so abundantly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment