Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Alyssa visits, again!


Tonight's picture is one Don took today of Alyssa and I. She was cutting out a book here. She and I played basketball for a while and then she took a nap for a couple of hours. After that she colored until her dad came to get her. Her mom had gone to a cooking class in Lawton, so we got the treat of her today. She is such a dear, so we love having her. She is someone else's granddaugher, but she's one of the best kids I know. She gives me hope for the future. It's hard to be objective about my own grandkids, but I can tell you this one is special and we are treated to get to have her come to visit from time to time.

I think my back wasn't so happy with basketball because my pain level went up to 7, but I got on the NUBAX and got it back down to 3. That NUBAX is absolutely amazing me! How good is God to give me a sunshine visitor and a NUBAX fix, too! Plus, I got to play basketball. I can keep up with a 3 year old, so it was fun for me. The balls were flat, but she was patient while I aired up a couple for us. (Can you see me airing up a ball? I had never done it before in my life, but I got to climb that mountain, today, too! Ha!)

2 comments:

  1. Keep practicing, the OKC Thunder may need your help before the play offs are finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! The Thunder is making us proud. They won't need my help, though! I look forward to Saturday's game!

    ReplyDelete