Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cleaned out the Astro!


This is a picture Don took today when we went walking. He took a picture of all of me, but I cropped it all out except for my head. I'll get him to take another one when we walk the next time, but I'll wear my boobs. I learned that I really shouldn't go out in public without them, judging by the picture. Ha!

Today I cleaned out the van that we're sending home with Nate tomorrow. Man, we keep a lot of stuff in the car! That's crazy, but I guess it's perfect for us. I guess we'll put all the stuff into the van he's bringing to us.

I also ordered herbs and vitamins for the next 6 months. I hate that job, but I got it done. I hope I didn't mess up too badly; I always forget something, it seems.

I thank God for life and health! It's not so easy to stay in shape, but it does seem to be possible. I thank Him for giving us bodies that are repairable!

4 comments:

  1. Like the commercial says...."Don't leave home without them" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That comment was tacky, sorry about that ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, HB, no need to be sorry. I didn't think a thing about it; I was just glad to see you posted.

    ReplyDelete