Friday, May 6, 2011

Wrong on top of wrong.


This is a picture of me hanging from the inversion table and reading. That's a dream. I haven't left the computer all day. I thank God that this NUBAX thing I got really IS helping my back. My pain level has moved to 4 in just one 24 hour period of using it. I haven't done anything today except hang on it a couple of times. (This isn't it; I haven't made pictures of it, yet. This is the inversion table, which I'd love to do, but there's no time.)

I'm sitting here with 5 computers and this is the only one that is even thinking about working. The others are just tantalizing me. I thought the laptop was going to work, but it didn't, so I had to strip it and restore it today. I am so sick of that. I learn more each time I do this, so I'm going to be a real geek before much longer. I never wanted to be a geek. I just wanted to keep in touch with folks. I asked God to give me life and He did, so I'm really going to have to clean up my attitude. I imagine He cringes every time I get into a snit over these computers. I keep thinking I'll get one fixed well enough to run with it, but it's just not happening. I am so close to quitting. The little netbook I ordered came and it's defective, so I have to return it. There just seems to be no end to the issues with these computers.

I haven't lost the picture I meant to post tonight that had Don in it, but it's on one of the computer's that isn't running. The other bad news is that Dorothy called from the hospital; they admitted David today. Now, THAT is important! She said he's doing better and they admitted him because he had too much fluid on his heart and it created too much pressure for his congestive heart failure. He was talking in the background, so he had breath to talk and they're hoping he can go home in the morning. I sure hope so, too. Please pray with us about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment