Sunday, May 15, 2011

Flowers and 'bookini' . . .


This is a picture Don took tonight when our neighbor brought over these flowers. She had taken them home after we had them for our retreat this weekend. But, they are moving on Friday and they have disassembled all their tables, so there was no place to put them at her house and she shared them with me! I LOVE them, since it's been such a dry year for flowers! I thank God for the good neighbors they have been and pray that their move back to Tennessee is a good one for them. So, we're looking for another preacher; know anyone who wants to come to Hobart?

The funniest thing is her 7 year old came with her and all they way he was asking, "Do you think she'll be in her 'bookini?' They had driven down our alley today and he looked over and saw me laying on our deck in my bikini. Here I thought the bench was hiding me. It made a big impression on him, but I assured him I would put on a shirt or robe to answer the door! Vitamin D is a great health builder, so I collect as much sun as I can; if I'm all covered up I can't collect much, so I wear a bikini on my deck. He can rest assured and so can everyone else that I won't show up at the Hobart Pool wearing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment