Friday, May 27, 2011

Couldn't resist; before their naps.

I was looking through these old pics and couldn't resist posting this one. This is Elena, pulling on my pant leg and Raynie looking right into the camera. I forget what the moms were doing, but we got to babysit that afternoon and it was so much fun. It wasn't too long after this picture that they fell asleep in our laps and the girls took their picture when they came home and found us on the sofa with them both asleep. I treasure this picture of Elena hanging onto my pant leg. She could walk, but she liked crawling better because she could go so fast. Then Raynie came along and was beginning to walk, so it seemed like the thing Elena should do, I guess. They were soooooo much fun! Precious, precious memories!

Today Don and I walked around the Rotary Park, which is behind our house. Then I walked on the treadmill, as well. I'm only walking 3 miles per hour instead of the 4 I used to do, but I'm just thanking God that I can do it!

Tomorrow is the main day of the Celebration of Freedom, here in Hobart, so it will be a big day. I'd better go get some sleep! Tom, we miss you! (Tom surprised us with a visit last year and stayed for the Celebration of Freedom.)

No comments:

Post a Comment