Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy birthday, David!


This is the picture I wanted to post from our card playing adventure the other night; the one with Don in it. David did get to go home today. It's his birthday (I think he's 37 or something like that?), so he sure didn't want to spend it in the hospital! Don and I went over and visited at their house for a bit this evening and he seems to be doing pretty well. He was up in his chair and looked pretty much like he looks in this picture. We thank God for his ability to respond well to the breathing treatments, and all they do to help him bounce back.

I stayed up until 4 this morning working on the computers. I think I finally got this laptop in pretty good shape. Every time I say that it starts nose diving within a few hours. I sure hope it's right this time! I slept until 9:40 this morning, so I didn't have such a short night. I'm still going to bed as soon as I post this. I want to get a good start on a great Mothers Day. The best kids in the world make me a blessed mom and they made me a blessed grammy, too. I can only give thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment