Sunday, May 8, 2011

NUBAX device; my friend!

This picture is me in the NUBAX device. It is a weird thing, and I ordered it in desperation; I never thought it would work, but I thought I should explore it. Well, it came last Tuesday and I spent an hour or so working to put it together before the ladies came to play BUNCO. It was supposed to be a 15 minute job. Wednesday I spent another couple of hours working on it and was about ready to blow a fuse. I finally called and asked for help, and the lady told me that she'd send me corrected instructions because the ones that came with it were very difficult to understand. (!!!!!) I told her I would never have ordered it if I wasn't desperate and I really wanted to keep it, but if she didn't have an answer for me I'd be returning it, pronto. With good instructions, I did assemble it in less than 15 minutes. Then to my utter DISMAY I find that it works wonderfully! When I get on the inversion table I can feel the good stretching. However, when I get on this thing, I feel mostly nothing, but it sure does relieve my back. I am just scratching my head over it. I wonder WHO figured out this thing? I sure thank God for the inspiration that caused it, and for leading me to it because it has gotten my pain level down to a 3 in just a few days. It only takes 3 minutes to be there, so that's nice, too. I'm thinking I can take it with me in the car when we travel, too, so it will help me to stay in shape. So, this NUBAX device is my new friend and I'm grateful for a wonderful Mothers Day present!

It was 106 here, today! So, I'm done whining about the cold, I think! We get 106 in August, but this is something new and strange for May 8! I'm so grateful for AC that works!

2 comments:

  1. You say this helps your back but it made mine hurt just looking at you in it...lol. Glad it is helping!

    love ya, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, I sure am hooked on this thing. The last 3 days without it really put me into a nose dive. Thankfully, I'm back where I can use it. I'm taking it everywhere I go from now on!

    Love you,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete