Saturday, May 14, 2011

I apologize.


The day before yesterday the Blogger was down for maintenance, so I couldn't post at all. Then yesterday was way too full and I had to quickly post to let you know all was well, but I was rushed. I had been on the phone with a great guy from Carbonite who got all my files put back where they belong on my computer! I have to sing their praises. It took some doing to get them all, and to get them put where they belong, but that is fantastic to have gone through all I've gone through over the last 6 weeks and not lose anything. Carbonite, YES! If you don't have Carbonite backing up your computer, I think you should rethink it. (I think if you tell them I referred you, you'll get a discount and so will I, so feel free to tell them I sent you to carbonite.com!)

We had a ladies' retreat at a bed and breakfast here in Hobart last night. It was fun. Don managed well by himself and it was a treat for me. I thank God for opportunities to have really special treats. We really are so blessed.

Oh, this picture is the only one I got of irises this year. I hope the rebloomers will delight me before the year is done, but they've been so thirsty, I don't know if they'll do much better or not. I had a few more irises, but this is the only bouquet I ever brought in. First my back hurt too bad to bend over to cut them; then they were so sparse, I liked them better in the yard than to bring them inside. Maybe next year will be a bumper crop.

No comments:

Post a Comment