Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Cousins at the wedding.



This is a picture I took at Hannah and Trevor's wedding of all the cousins. Don's brother, Gene, had 3 daughters, Mary Beth, Donna and Peggy. The cousins in that family are really close. Hannah is Mary Beth's oldest. Her youngest is Emily, who is standing next to Hannah with her husband, Monty. In the back on the left is Peggy's Samuel, and on the far right in the back is Peggy's Michael; next to Michael is their sister, Molly. In the middle of the group is Martha, Donna's oldest. Donna's youngest, Allie, is in the very middle in the back, and her sister-in-law, Megan is the blond; her husband, Jessie, couldn't be there. Brandon, Peggy's middle son, also couldn't be there; we missed those guys! In front of Michael is his fiance, whose name has totally escaped me. I'll think of it and come back and correct this, but I want to get this posted and get to bed. I thank God for precious family and precious memories.


Today this computer came and also a machine I've ordered to help me get my back into better shape. I had BUNCO at the house tonight, so I didn't get to get much done with this computer or get my machine assembled. I hope to get that machine assembled tomorrow! YES! Also, I've go to throw herbs tomorrow. We have herbs through tomorrow, but then we're out. UGH. That's a big job, but it's time. It's warming up around here, so I give thanks for that! I can relax; when it's cold I seem to draw up into a knot!

No comments:

Post a Comment