Sunday, May 22, 2011

Bushed.


Tonight's picture is Don, relaxing, at home today. This is after we were up all night with a blocked catheter. We went to the ER this morning and they irrigated it and sent him home to keep it until tomorrow. We go back tomorrow to have it removed. I thank God for a good bed to sleep in tonight since we didn't get much sleep last night. I thank Him that we don't have tornadoes to run us to the basement. I'm so ready for bed! By the way, he doesn't have a bruised eye; I just messed that up with the red eye fix and can't get it to undo. Ugh! His eyes are great!

This going to the doctor is a bum deal. We like being healthy, so we thank God that we don't have much of this kind of challenge. Thanks for your prayers and concern. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment