Friday, May 20, 2011

Back in time.


Tonight's picture is Lillian, our great, great niece. That makes us sound old enough to be feeling like we're feeling! Don is doing great, but he's feels pretty whipped. Me too; I didn't have surgery, but I lived for 3 days without my NUBAX and I really need it to keep in shape. I'm going to bed as soon as I post this post and catch up on my journal that I couldn't do in the hospital.

Lillian is our great nephew, Michael Hope's daughter. She was at Hannah's wedding and she was such a delight. She was only 16 months old, but she is very well behaved and very smart. We loved getting to see her! We thank God for wonderful family and for our recovering bodies. Wouldn't it be a shame if our bodies were like china cup and once broken, there was no repairing? God so blesses; a good night's sleep does wonders for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment