Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Martha.


I love this picture. This was taken the night of Hannah's wedding and this is Martha, one of Hannah's cousins. She's making a last minute refresh. Martha is such a doll; this just represents to me the fun we had. It was great and refreshing to be at that wonderful event. I thank God for the memories we built that weekend and I thank Him that I can remember them! I forget numbers, but events I can recall!

I think my laptop may be working right. I'm just having trouble getting everything loaded back onto it. Soon I should be in better shape; I think I see light at the end of the tunnel!

We got RAIN here, today. It was only a half inch, but we've had only a tenth of an inch since we came home from Branson, so it's been a terrible drought! Now, we'll have to start mowing, soon! Maybe my rebloomers will get enough rain to help them bloom later.

My hip and leg are doing so much better with this NUBAX. I am still so amazed at how well it works. I'm loving this pain level of 3. It sure beats 5 and 7 all over the place! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment