Thursday, May 26, 2011

Precious memories!



This is a picture I dug up out of my external hard drive. It was June 16, 2008. Three years ago. I had fuzzy, curly hair coming in and Don was way round. Things change! Don is way slim and I have way long hair. The important thing is we are both healthy and thank God for that!

Our babies were babies. Don't they just look like dolls? Don is holding Raynie and I am holding Elena. They were just one then and both began walking that week. They are 4, now and are growing up so fast! We were in Pigeon Forge for our reunion. We'll be leaving for that reunion, again in a couple of weeks, only we'll go to Gatlinburg this time. We thank God for these precious memories each year.

Don is still doing well. I'm doing well enough to mop. That's what I'm doing tonight. I thank God I can do what needs to be done. This week I've mowed and mopped and done tons of laundry. There are a lot more things that need to be done, but I'll do them a bit at a time until it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment