Wednesday, June 5, 2013

At least it's a toothpick and not a piece of straw?

Lee was chagrined when I got this picture of him with a toothpick in his mouth; well, when you go around with a toothpick in your mouth, a camera just might catch you!  I'm surprised I didn't have one in my mouth; I'm a toothpick addict!  We were on a hike in the Ozarks; if you can't have a toothpick there, then it's a sad thing!  We had a fun day and we thank God for the great day as well as for teeth to pick!

Today we went out to the lake and hiked around on the great trail they have out there.  We're so enjoying these full woods!  We don't get enough rain at home for such woods.  The mosquitoes are trying my patience, but I'm used to that and silver water helps a lot to keep the itching down and to heal the bits quickly.

2 comments:

  1. You look absolutely beautiful and radiant in this shot MJ. Just wanted to put my 2 cents worth in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 2 cents worth was worth millions to me, Dana! Thanks for making my day. Might need to have your eyes checked, though! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete