Sunday, June 2, 2013

Just noticed last night's error; I'll fix it.

This place looks pretty good in places, but it's very disappointing.  They didn't give us a cookie sheet, so I got by with a sheet of tin foil I had to make rolls last night.  I'm really going to have to have some kind of pan for cornbread, I think!  Lee loves that recliner, though!  I think I've got the bed put together so it will sleep better tonight and I can get online in the lobby, so here I sit in the lobby; Lee's upstairs napping in the recliner.  I've been 'hiking' around the outside of the building.  Lee woke up sniffling this morning, so he took antihistamines to keep from sniffing all through church . . . so, he slept all through church and is still sleeping.  I'm going to take those antihistamines away from him; I'll bet he took TWO!

The news has on more information about the storms from Friday night.  It's so sad to watch.  I keep thanking God that our family and friends are okay.  I'm saddened by the folks who lost their lives and homes, though.  There is so much about life that we don't understand, but we just have to accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment