Monday, June 3, 2013

Little feet and thunder thighs?

We are so glad to be in a unit that is quiet, at least!  We don't have Internet Access in there, but at least it's quiet.  The last two weeks were so loud with little kids running upstairs and their thunder thigh adults stomping around with them, not to mention the party animals next door to us.  Man, oh, man.  The picture above is Lee resorting to poking the ceiling to let the folks up there know they were too loud!  Amazingly, it worked, but only for that moment.  Those people had no idea how loud they were or else they just didn't care!

Today had been an absolutely gorgeous day!  We got out and ran some errands.  I walked around the building to get my exercise done.  I thank God that I'm able to walk and I thank Him for leading me to the walking sticks, too.  They are such a big help!

We ate lunch at Mel's Hard Luck Diner.  That's the restaurant where the waiters and waitresses sing.  It was pretty cool and a treat for us.

2 comments:

  1. Well I'm glad someone besides us resorts to pounding on the ceiling!! We had a herd of elephants above us a couple of times and had to resort to that too! Home will be sweet!!

    Love ya'll!
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Misery loves company! I'm so glad we're not the only ones! Love you!

    ReplyDelete