Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy fathers' day!

Here is another shot that Mary got in their backyard last week.  You get a glimpse of many of the flowers and little walkways in their backyard.  Behind us you can see the dome of their home, as well as Lee's truck in the driveway.  I know a lot of people all over the world, but Steve and Mary are the only people I know who live in a dome home.  There are two domes to their home; I guess I should have taken a picture of the house.  I'm just not that great a photographer to get everything!  Anyway, it's a treat to do anything with them, but their house and their yard are a treat for sure!

Today we had lunch with Dorothy and took the afternoon to nap.  Sundays seem to go by so quickly!  I like to think that every day is fathers' day as well as mothers' day, in that every day is a good day to appreciate parents!  We think every day is a good day to appreciate and thank God for letting us be parents.  God has blessed us with wonderful children and we sure thank Him for the joy they have brought to our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment