Monday, June 10, 2013

Our own tiny reunion!

We stopped by Tricia's house on our way home yesterday and got lucky:  all 6 kids were at home!  Nate even smiled for this one!  That's Trish on the right, then going left is Nate, then Gabe, then Sadie and then me.  Going back to the right is Raynie, Gracie and Mason.  It's magic to get all 6 of her kids in a picture, so I'm thrilled with this one.  I thank God for a chance to capture all of them in one picture!

Today we picked up our mail, so that process has begun!  Ugh; the mail is the thing I hate most about traveling because there is always a ton of it when we get home.  It's mostly trash, but we have to go through it all just in case there is a gem in there!

It's great to be home!  My magnolia tree is blooming.  I cut the one bloom it had open and brought it inside.  There are at least 15 more buds to open soon.  I'm so thrilled I didn't miss those blooms!  I cut echinacea and brought them in for an arrangement, too.  Happy me!  I'll post pics of them before too long.

The ages of the kids run something like this:  Nate, 21; Gabe, 18; Sadie, 16, Raynie will be 6 in July; Gracie, 10 and Mason, 12.  I think I'm right about most of those but it's hard for me to keep all the numbers right!  (Mason can't smile because he can't see out to tell that we're doing a happy thing?  Love that Mase man, hair and all!)

No comments:

Post a Comment