Saturday, June 1, 2013

Weak Connection.



We've moved to another resort and the connection is very weak.  The good news is that this is the last week we will ever spend at this resort!  I traded it back in March and we are just using the last week that they owed me.  This weak connection is one of the reasons I did not want to keep it.  There are many more reasons and this week will make us so very glad to never be coming here, again!  We'll have a good time, but it is confirming that I made a good decision in March.  Meantime, I'm sitting in the lobby writing this post; the WIFI doesn't work in our unit.

We are so grateful that everyone at home is fine.  Trish has some water in her basement, but she's counting her blessings that they are all okay!  Things have a way of getting into perspective from time to time.

I thank God that we have a home in one piece to return to next week!  Most especially, I thank God for the health and safety of all our family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment