Friday, June 7, 2013

Lee's not feeling well; yikes!

This picture was taken on top of 'our tower.'  Notice the Inspiration tower in the background, just past Lee's hand.  We're looking for some inspired help today.  Lee was packing his suitcase and suddenly was not feeling well, so he moved the suitcase over on the bed and laid down on the bed, himself. I'm in the lobby finishing up the blog and mail.  I hope he's resting and will feel better when I get back upstairs.  He said, "I just wish we could go straight home tomorrow."  That would mean missing his granddaughter's wedding, the big event of the year, not to mention seeing so much of his family, so I know he's feeling really bad!

We've had a wonderful time and I thank God for that.  All I know to do is to ask Him to help Lee to feel better with some rest.  None of his doctors are here and he's not bad enough to take to the ER.  I'm new to diabetes, so I kind of observe him with wonder and always suspect diabetes when he's not up to par.  I'm off to check on him.  Thanks for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment