Friday, June 14, 2013

The promised picture.

Mary made a noble attempt to get us from the feet up and all the tower possible in this picture.  The best picture would have been one of Mary all bent over with her head at about her ankle level.  She's a dear; that's for sure!

Today I made tuna salad sandwiches and took them out to Dorothy's house for a picnic lunch around her kitchen table.  We had lunch after I gave her a haircut.  I don't care what we do with Dorothy; anything is delightful!  Then we came home and Lee took a nap and I went out and finished grooming all the irises on the side of the yard.  The very front bed and the back yard bed are left to do.  My body said, "No more!"

I'm going to watch Undercover Boss and then go to bed.  I know I'll feel fine in the morning, so I can't really get to bed fast enough.  I'm worn out!  I did get some sun while I was out there, so that's a good thing.  Vitamin D3 is a great cancer fighter, too!  Goodnight and God bless!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I can see she really had to crouch down there for that shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never looked so tall! They don't come any better than Mary; nobody ever made me look tall until this picture!

    ReplyDelete