Thursday, June 27, 2013

Bryce has two beautiful sisters; here is one of them.

This is Peyton, one of Bryce's big sisters.  She's living my dream.  If I'd had a baby brother when I was 8 I would have thought I was in heaven!  She sure does love her baby brother, too!

Today we went to Altus and Lee saw a doctor who was really good for him with his diabetes.  He said he learned more from him in 20 minutes than he had learned in the last 25 years of having diabetes!  I think we'll have him feeling better real soon.  He's doing well this evening.  We just have to learn that we're not 18 anymore.  We have to work with the cards we're dealt and then play them the best we can.  It's life and a gift from God!  We are blessed with life and family and precious friends!

Wow; it was 107 at our house today.  I love the heat, but I'm so grateful for AC and good, filtered water at our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment