Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunset.

I meant to get pics today while we had Dorothy here for lunch, but we forgot!  So, I'm sharing a picture of a beautiful sunset we experienced off our screened in porch over the lake in Branson.  There are so many blessings for which to be grateful.

Today we've had 3 really good lessons.  Dale, Leann and Alyssa are here this week from Denver.  They went to Denver to study to go into the mission field next year; they expect to go to Malawi, Africa.  They are dear friends and it's sure good to see them.  They are staying at Dorothy's house, so we can see them several times this week.  What a treat.  I pray for their safety and health as they go into this work!  Tonight Dale shared with us the challenges and opportunities they will face.  Then we had a 'snack' sort of dinner so that we could all visit with them some more.  Some 'snack!'  We're stuffed!  Our 'snack dinners' are a lot like God's sunsets; super abundant!

2 comments:

  1. I can never resist looking at a sunset in awe each and every time !
    enjoy your friends
    Hugs Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Nancy; me, too! Hope to get some current pics tomorrow! Love you!

    ReplyDelete