Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Happy birthday, Bryce!

Bless his little heart!  He can wave!  He is so intrigued by that tongue!  Whenever I put up the camera to take a picture, he sticks out his tongue; I think he thinks that's the same as a smile.  He's such a doll!  Can you believe he had an incision from one ear up over his head to the other ear back on March 4th?  Just 3 and a half months ago and he's been like nothing happened since about a week or 10 days after the surgery.  He's amazing and we sure thank God for his health and his love!

Today Lee and I went to get my treatment.  It went like clock work; so smoothly!  I feel fine; just tired from the trip.  Tomorrow we leave early to go to OKC for Lee's appointment with his cardiologist.  I'm heading to bed ASAP!  I thank God for safe travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment