Friday, June 28, 2013

Precious times.

It was almost 2 weeks ago that we got to visit with and hold Bryce, but we're still enjoying the pics!  I love this one.  I know that I was thinking, "Hold on tight; this guy is heavy and if he makes a jump, you've go to be prepared to hang onto him!"  He looks to me like he was thinking, "I'm not sure she's stable or strong enough to hold me; I need an exit plan."  All I know for sure is that he's a joy to cuddle!  His birthday was this past Tuesday, but we're celebrating his birthday on July 7th, so we'll get to hug him again, then!  Woo hoo!

I've been busy today working on getting some mail ready to send out to vacation Bible school attendees from last year.  That was quite a job, but also kind of fun.  I also got to cut a couple more blooms off the magnolia tree today and another handful off echinacea.  I watered them both yesterday, so they were way happy today.  I've also got sweet basil growing out back.  I love that on anything that has tomatoes.  Yum.  It was 102 here today; I love it hot!

I thank God for so many generous blessings!  By the way, the blog is acting really funny for me.  If it's acting funny for you, please email me with whatever problems you're having.  Not that I can fix them, but I'll know what the problems are for you as well as for me.  maryjoshnell@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Your posts are always so special, simple and profound MJ ! you know how to "live" life !
    Hugs
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nancy! I tend to get too wordy, but I do my best to keep it short. You should see the whole story! HA! Love you!

    ReplyDelete