Sunday, June 9, 2013

We missed the reunion, but we were there in spirit!

This is a picture of my brother-in-law and my granddaughter and my great niece sitting on his lap.   I'm so glad that those who got to go, had safe trips and a wonderful time!  Next year WE WILL BE THERE, Lord willing!  I'm so thankful that Phil looks so great, too.  He's had 3 strokes since the last reunion, so it's awesome that he could be there.  My sister had her knee replaced a few months ago, and I'm so proud that she was able to be there, too!  Praises to God!

We had a wonderful time at the wedding and visiting with folks in OKC.  We made it home tonight and we're so happy to be home!  Home is the best place ever; all the visiting is wonderful, but home is awesome!

I'm so glad that my daughter, Gretta went to the reunion with her daughter, Elena, AND that she got this great picture.   She got some other good pics, too, so I'll be sharing more over the next few days.  I've got more pictures of Lee and I with Steve and Mary and also Trish and her kids, too.  Good times and precious memories all around; I just hope we can all be at the reunion next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment