Monday, August 5, 2013

65 and One Day is Pretty Good!



The camera on timer got this one of Lee and I yesterday.  It was a happy birthday!  I thank God for 65 good years and pray for many more. 

Today was a regular day.  I celebrated by changing the sheets and doing laundry.  I got to work a little in my flowers before it got too hot and then got to get some sun on the deck in the kiddie pool.  I finished the book I was reading this afternoon and had a nap, so that was relaxing.  I'm liking this 65 thing!

Tomorrow I go to see the eye doctor to be evaluated for the cataract surgery and set the date for the surgery.  It won't be until October, because I can't travel more than 3 hours away after the surgery.  So, October it should be.   It will be the first time I get to use my Medicare card!  Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment