Friday, August 23, 2013

No Picture Tonight.

Don't look for a picture tonight because I'm not on my computer. I'm visiting with friends and none of us can figure out how to get my computer to come to life on their WIFI.  Technologically challenged, again!  So, I'm using their computer and can't download a pic from my camera or computer.  No sweat; you all know we look the same.  I'll get pix of us with these friends tomorrow and post them when we get to where we can use our computer.

We are in Las Cruces, New Mexico visiting with one of Ruthie's best friends from the time we were in Japan.  It's wonderful to be here with Jim and Pat.  Good friends are the gems in life that make us wealthy; what a blessing to be here with them!

The Davis Mountains, where we've been for the last two days were so beautiful to drive from today.  Lee has enjoyed so much seeing new areas and I have, too.  I'm glad he appreciates all of God's handiwork, as I do.  We are so blessed and so grateful to have seen so much.  I'll post pix Sunday.  Tomorrow I'll likely be using this computer, again, as I don't want to spend all my visiting time working on the computer!  Thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment