Sunday, August 11, 2013

Missed a Photo Op!

I missed a great opportunity to take a picture of Lee and I this morning.  He cleans up so great!  We had our fellowship meal after church today, though, so when we got home we were both racing in to get into comfortable clothes.  Lee got into shorts and a T-shirt before I thought about pix.  Ugh!  So, I had to be satisfied to get this one.  Every time I wear pink I think of my Aunt Maie, who called us "Pinky Prim" whenever we wore pink.  She was such a blessing in the lives of everyone who knew her; it always makes me smile to think of her.  I thank God for the precious memories of all my precious aunts and uncles!

I didn't walk until 5 today, so it was HOT.  98 degrees is hot, but cancer doesn't like hot, so I just got right after that walk!  Lee isn't crazy about hot, so he stayed home.  He attempted to talk me out of it, but he might as well have been talking to a post.  I told him I'd call him if I needed help.  Really it wasn't all that bad. I really like the walk around the park.

There were no herons, but I did see one of my special students.  I thank God for special students who kept subbing special instead of ho hum or horrible!  Some kids taught me more than I taught them and I was blessed!  School starts this week.  I don't really expect to be called, but they called me last year before I expected them to call, so I'd better be ready to go or say, "No."  You have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment