Monday, August 26, 2013

In the Lobby at the Indian Lodge.

This pic is in the lobby at the Indian Lodge at Ft. Davis, TX, where we spent a couple of days last week.  It was a great getaway for us. We absolutely loved seeing all the new landscape of way west Texas!

Today we've enjoyed just hanging out here at the condo in Peoria, Arizona.  This is a suburb of Phoenix and I sure love the architecture here; I love how everything blends in so well with the geography.  I talked to my best friend from when I was in the 9th grade in Tucson and she's coming to see us here tomorrow.  We're excited about that.  I plan to get pix of us and I'll post them soon, too.  I sure thank God for the opportunity to visit great places and great people.  We are counting blessings and I've lost count!!!

(Ruthie, here's another shot that looks like Jim, huh?)

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes....you are definitely his sister! (Ha! Never was any doubt..you've always looked like him just more as you get older!) This is a great picture of you two! I'm happy for you meeting up with another friend from the past today and looking forward to a picture. Wonder if I'll remember her since it was your best friend....probably not; slept too much in the last 50 years! Love to you both! Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Ruthie, you would have had so much fun if you'd been here with Carol and Lee and I! Carol is the same hoot that she always was! She even lost her car while she was here. We got all turned around and went to the wrong parking lot to find it. Another lady who is staying here found it for her. It was pretty hilarious!

    ReplyDelete