Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Praise, Praise, Praise!

This is me with my 'entourage' at MD Anderson. We all got to be there for the awesome news today! The doctor came in and said, "How are you?" I said, "I think I'm doing great, what do YOU think?" He said, "I think you're doing great, too!" He had prepared for me a graph that showed how my cancer markers continue to go down. In March my cancer markers were at 278.4; in April, they were 110.8; now they are 52.2. We think that is awesome and I thank God and all of you who prayed for me! We will continue with my treatments and I will come back for a check up in 3 months! PTL!!!

I should tell you who all the entourage is!  Of course that is Lee, then me, then Judy Izumi, my friend since 7th grade in Japan, and then Doris, my sister-in-law.  What an awesome cheer group and Lee called them!  I was so glad to have them with me to share the great news!  Praise, God!!!

7 comments:

  1. Such great news!
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, that last comment was from Linda, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need to apologize, Linda, but thanks for letting me know for sure who it was! I'm glad you saw it and thanks so much for your continued love and support and prayers!!!

      Delete
  4. What GREAT news! I praise Him with you! You will continue to be in my prayers for even more good news and healing. Your positive attitude means so much. Love....Linda Files

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Linda, thanks so much for your comment! Girl, we're 'holding hands' through this and God is pulling us through! PTL! Thank you so much for your prayers; I keep you in mine, too! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete