Thursday, August 1, 2013

It's Settled: She's a Vicious Beast!

It looks like we had to wake Olya to play, but I just didn't get her at the right time.  That's Dorothy in the center and you can see that she's doing really well.  Bill and Olya are the couple who live next door and own the vicious beast that I fed for a week.  It was so much fun to play; we haven't played in a long time, so we were all ready to play.  It was the most fun for the women because we won both games.  It looked like the men were going to beat us on the last one, but we snuck up and went around them; we even surprised ourselves!  We are so very, very grateful to have out great neighbors back at home after being gone for 4 years!  Tomorrow night I'll post a pic of the other side of the table with our great friends Bob and Diana; Bob I've known since we were in the 8th grade together in Japan and they've lived here about 10 years.    I thank God for great friends!

When they were all leaving, their daughters brought the vicious beast over because Bob thought he could make friends.  She almost ate him.  I'm telling you she is a vicious beast.  I'm still thanking my good friend, Debbie, for suggesting that I use treats; she got me through the week!

Tonight was sure fun.  I'm loving this Medicare celebration!

NOTE:  My birthday is Sunday; Dorothy's is the 11th; Bob's is the 21st, so we were also celebrating our birthdays.  Bob and I will be 65; can you believe Dorothy will be 90???  She's no vicious beast; she's a precious angel and gift from God.  We all love her! 

6 comments:

  1. A soul mates purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life, then introduce you to your spiritual master...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if this is someone I know? I doubt it. Anyway, God bless.

      Delete
  2. I'm just wondering why that big bear of a husband didn't do the dog feeding duties for you....
    Especially as you were having such a hard time. (Or maybe he's just a teddy bear!)
    See you soon!
    Much love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder who this is, but I think it's someone I know since I'm going to see you soon. That big bear of a husband was going with me the first couple of days, but Pebbles was so after him that I thought it was the big bear that made Pebbles so mad. I had to watch out for whether the dog was going to kill us or the big bear was going to kill the dog! So I asked Lee to stay at home and I took my phone with me and he sat on red alert the whole time I was gone. I found out it wasn't Lee that made her mad; she's just mad! He is really a teddy bear, but when there's a dog chewing on his foot or on my walking stick, he tends to get a little vicious too.

      Delete
  3. And I thought Bob was suppose to be the dog whisperer??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, we thought that, too. She wasn't buying into his whispering even a tiny bit. He may be the dog whisperer, but she is a vicious beast and that's kind of like stupid; you just can't fix it.

    ReplyDelete