Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Nearly a Repeat.

It's a slightly different shot; I need to take some more pix!  We went to OKC today and I totally forgot to take any pix!  DUH; I guess I took an off day!  It was a great day, but I just forgot all about taking any pix! We got to see Sadie and Mason and Gracie, which was fun.  Then we stopped by and visited with Lee's brother, Dan, and his wife, Sandy.  Sweet visits!  I thank God for a safe trip and for great visits.

For those of you who paid attention to the knots on my neck, you get a good shot in tonight's pic and last night's of how improved they are.  They never showed up too much in pix, but those of you who saw me in person in February, March and April will see that they are minimal compared to how they were.  Something is working.  Whatever is working, I thank God for making it happen.  I pray that this is an indication of how the cancer is being defeated all through my body.  God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment