Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Batteries Died on the Camera.

I didn't get to take enough pix today to get a really good one.  (My camera batteries went dead on me!)  Bryce moves really fast and I get more of the back of his head than anything.    He loves walking around this trunk and if he gets that tongue just right he'll let go and take off walking alone, any moment!  We sure had fun seeing him today.

Lee saw his oncologist (He had prostate cancer in 2010.) for a follow up visit today.  His PSA was nearly nonexistent, so everyone was gleeful!  Praise God!  Now, if I can just get a good report next week, we'll be dancing the happy dance, again!

Tomorrow is the first day of school here, and they need me to sub for the vocal teacher at the middle school.  Really?  Really!  The teacher's husband is very sick and has to have a procedure tomorrow.  I told them I didn't want to do it because I've got to get ready to hit the road, but if they couldn't find anyone else I would. When I got home I found a message that nobody else could do it, so school starts for me tomorrow.  Since it's the first day of school I only have to go over rules and the handbook with the kids; otherwise known as reading them the riot act.  :)  

So, here we go.  Happy 2013 - 14 school year.  I'll be glad to get back from our trip and get in some subbing this fall.  It won't hurt me to start tomorrow.  I'll just miss catching any vitamin D tomorrow, but I'll catch up on that when we go to Phoenix!  God will provide plenty of Vitamin D; I can help another teacher in need.  God is leaving me here for some reason and that might be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment