Thursday, August 22, 2013

Same Clothes, Different Day and Place.

This is a picture we got some other day at Doris and Jerry's house.  What wonderful hosts they are; they make coming to MDA for a checkup a reunion and it sure relieves the tension!  I thank God for such great family!

We got a good night's sleep last night and slept in this morning.  I got up and saw the beautiful sunrise, but Lee was sleeping peacefully, so I didn't bother him with it.  I went back to bed and waited for full sunshine to get up.  I'm doing the blog early today, so I won't have to come back up here to mess with the computer tonight.  The access is sketchy, but I'm glad to have it.  It's 3 flights of stairs up here, carrying the laptop, so it's not so simple.  Off I go for a free day in the wild west!  Woo hoo!  I thank God for the health and freedom to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment