Saturday, August 24, 2013

Nearly No Pix for a While.

Jim and Pat took us touring all around Las Cruces today, and it was wonderful!  They took us out to lunch at a fantastic Mexican restaurant, and I got pix of them and they took one of us; then I walked off and LEFT my camera!  My dad is somewhere saying, "There she goes, again!"  I used to always leave something behind when we left anyplace.  Jim went back to the restaurant and got it for me while Pat and Lee and I went through some shops in Old Mesilla.  Before lunch we walked through the Las Cruces Farmers' market.  We mostly resisted buying things, but Lee couldn't resist buying a couple of rings for me, which I love.  They are just simple bands and one says love on it and has two hearts; the other says believe.  They fit me and I'm wearing both of them!  I can wear one, but I couldn't decide on one, so I'm wearing both of them.

Jim and Pat play hand and foot canasta, so we're going to have a great game tonight.  How cool is that to come clear over to Las Cruces and find hand and foot canasta players.  I'm sure the rules will differ from ours, so we'll be learning a different twist tonight. We feel so blessed to have this time with wonderful friends!  God is sure good to us!  We believe, we love and we give thanks; I'll have to find one more ring that says thanks!  Pix promised tomorrow, thanks to Jim saving the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment