Monday, August 19, 2013

Tests Done.

Woo hoo!  I got the pix to download; simple as restarting the computer.  Duh.  This is a pic Doris got of Lee and I last night after church.  We love being here and sure thank God for all the love they show us as well as all the people at church.  It makes this a real comfort zone instead of the horrible time that it could be.

All the testing today is complete!  Yay!  We got through it with no glitches, so I thank God for that!  It feels good to have the tests behind me.  Now, it will really feel good to get good results tomorrow!  We don't have to start until 9 in the morning; that is leave the house at 9!  So, that's a better way to start the day!  If all goes well tomorrow we'll be leaving early in the morning on Wednesday, so it will be good to get to sleep a little later tomorrow.

Thank you for joining us on this journey.  It's a whole lot better to know there is a lot of love going with us!

4 comments:

  1. hey ! with you all the way !
    Nancy xxxxoooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Nancy; you know it means so much! Love you guys!

      Delete
  2. My computer has been on the blink so I'm just now catching up. Praying that all test results will be GREAT...I know they will! You look wonderful and life is grand.

    Love ya, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, Donna! Live IS grand: did you see the results I got today? Cancer markers are down another 50% and I'm doing great! Woo hoo! Thanks for your love, prayers, and support! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete