Friday, August 2, 2013

The Other Side of the Table.

I am reveling in the joy of friendship.  These are such good friends at the card table last night.  That's Bob and Diana Clark and our neighbor, Bill.  Precious times to treasure.

Today I sprayed weeds, again.  Those weeds keep aiming to come back, and they'll keep doing it, but I'll keep spraying them!  My daisies are starting to bloom, now, so I have another flower to cut and bring inside.  I love this time of year.  It's hot, but hot is good.  I thank God for air conditioning, but I love the heat.  It's great for detoxing and cancer doesn't like heat, so I like to get in it as much as I can!  Cancer may be giving me a run for my money, but I'm not going to lay down and take it; I'm up for the fight and we'll see who has the most spunk!

We're watching the rest of the Return to Lonesome Dove tonight. It's date night right here at home!  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment