Monday, January 20, 2014

Another Really Tired Day; no Nap!

We slept late, so I shouldn't be complaining, but we went out to get some groceries, a prescription for Lee and a shingles shot for me.  It's amazing how tiring it is to wait on things.  I'm so ready to fall into that bed, but I'm going to have a good bath, first.   See the chair beside the bed and the little green wall behind it?  That's where my jet tub is.  The vanity is across from there.  I really can hardly wait to climb into that bed!

I'm so glad to get the shingles shot behind me.  I didn't get it before the end of the year because insurance wouldn't cover it until this year.  (I don't get it, but I accept it; it cost me $35 today and it would have been over $200 if I'd had it in December, so I jump through the hoops the best I can. Thankfully, I didn't get the shingles before I got the shot!)  I thank God for getting me to this point. Lee is scared of the shot; I'm more scared of the shingles.  He said if I don't have any trouble, then he'll get the shot.  We'll see.  God will take care of us, but I think we should do all we can to help Him along the way.  Off to bed I go!  Sweet dreams to all my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment