Saturday, January 11, 2014

Some Progress with the Phone.


I've managed to take some pix with the phone and also managed to get them onto the computer. Hmmmm . . . hope I can do it, again!  The first pic is the view from our bedroom.  The second pic is the view from our balcony off the living room.  With the leaves off the trees we  can see through to the lake.  We're on the ground level, so I'm glad the leaves are gone so that we can see the lake.  It's nice not to have to wait on the elevator whenever we go anywhere, and especially when we're loading and unloading!  When we got here there was snow everywhere, but I was too cold and tired to take pix!  I imagine it will snow again, but if it doesn't I'll be sorry I didn't get pix when I had the chance.  I just thank God for this really beautiful place.  It's really so nice to be here!

It has warmed up enough to melt all the snow; in fact, I think it was in the 50's today.  Lee and I went to the fitness center at Big Cedar and it was so great.  Then we went up to the Falls Lodge and checked out the views from there.  I'll post some pix I got from there in future posts.  It's really beautiful here!  Then from there we walked down to the Registration building and caught the shuttle back to our building.  It was great to be able to be outside and enjoy some walking and beautiful outdoors without me coughing due to cold air.  My lungs are really wimpy and hate cold air!  (That's just me and my wiring.  They check out my lungs really good at MDA and there are no cancer issues there.  PTL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment