Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Devil's Pool

This picture is taken from a bridge close to the fitness center.  A few years ago we watched a blue heron from here as well as a ground hog.  I'm keeping my eye out for both of them!  They've built a one lane Amish bridge behind the one where we walk.  I'll have to get a pic of it and post it soon.  It's pretty awesome as everything here is.

Today it turned cold, again, so I happily dug out the chili I already had made.  It's been a yummy day. So glad we didn't have to go anywhere.  I've yet to go to the fitness center, but it's on my agenda for tonight.  I've decided that dark is a good time to go there to save the daylight hours for doing other things.  Although, it's beautiful to walk on the treadmill there.  I read while I'm walking, though, so I figure I might as well go at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment