Friday, January 24, 2014

Breaking the Rules.

Here is a 'straight' pic of Sissy and I with the bear yesterday.  I should have posted this earlier, but we're breaking the rules tonight and staying up late, again!  We're hooked on a puzzle and can't leave it alone.  Staying up late is against my rules, so I'd better quit and get to bed.  Sissy will probably stay up until 3 and finish it; she's a real night owl!  I can't ask God to heal me and then not get the rest I need to let it happen, though!  So, as soon as I get this written I'm going to bed.  He is so good to me; the least I can do is work with Him!

It was freezing cold here today.  I think 15 was the high and it's 7 now.  Actually, I just looked at weather.com and it said the high today was 29.  We never knew it was that warm!  We stayed in all day and stayed warm!


2 comments:

  1. Great picture of you both! So pretty!!

    Love y'all and miss ya mom

    Krystal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! So good too hear from you, Krystal! We're having a great time; I know you miss your mom, but thanks so much for making her feel free to join us. We're having a great, great time!

      Love you!

      Delete