Tuesday, January 14, 2014

So Enjoying This Puzzle!



This puzzle was a gift I took to Joan, who keeps the house and forwards our mail when we're gone. She said, "Oh, you keep it and we'll work it at your house."  Well, we never did, so I brought it with us to work this time.  I separated all the pieces according to edge pieces, color, etc.  Then yesterday I got all the outside edge done and the part that says, "Birds of the Back Yard."  Today I finished all that rim around the edge that has a white background and lists all the different birds.  Now, I'm working on the fence and birdbath.  This is why I can't work puzzles at home.  I can sit for hours working on a puzzle that is fun.  This one has so many different things to find that is is really fun.  We haven't seen any wildlife since we've been here.  I expect we'll see various birds, turtles and a groundhog before we go home.  I'm keeping my eye out for them.  I hope to see deer, to.  We saw deer when we were here in the fall.  We have seen squirrels and we'll see plenty more of them.  I really enjoy watching God's handiwork.  I know His handiwork is everywhere and I'm a walking example of it, but it seems like we clutter His handiwork and it's not so obvious at home.  I'm grateful for this opportunity to escape.  I'm so grateful for a great friend like Joan, too!  When we get home I'm going to insist that she come work this puzzle with me.  I think she'll enjoy it, but it is always more fun to puzzle when there is someone to share it.

I went back to the fitness center and walked tonight.  Lee Is sticking to a plan of every other day, so I went without him.  It wasn't nearly so grim to go alone when I had him waiting for me in the condo. I'm grateful for him in my life.  God works in mysterious ways and I thank Him for taking care of me and using me in His plan.  It's a blessing to be here where we can use the fitness center at Big Cedar, too; it's really a nice place and a great atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment