Saturday, January 4, 2014

Sisters!

I pushed the publish button too soon, so I'm sorry if you got here and there was nobody at home!  This pic is Peyton holding Bryce on Christmas day.  How lucky he is to have two awesome big sisters.  I have an awesome big sister and an awesome baby sister.  Both are going to meet us in Branson, so I'm so excited about the time we will get to share!  I promise to get pix and share them on this blog!   I thank God for the two best sisters in the world; what treasures they are to me!

We're all packed and ready to go except for our toiletries that we'll load when we get done with them in the morning.  We'll eat breakfast and be out of here.  I'm exhausted, so I'm glad we got all that done. A cold front is blowing in right now, so I'm glad we don't have to load  much in the morning and I'm glad we're headed SOUTH.  It'll be north back to Branson, but as long as the roads are clear we don't care how cold it gets there.  We're going to work puzzles, read and enjoy the fireplace and company!  One of my treasured memories is one year when my 'adopted' baby sister (we're just close as sisters and claim each other as sisters) came up to spend a week with us at Big Cedar.  She got stuck in the snow on the way up from Texas and had to spend a night in a hotel on the way.  I hope we don't have that kind of weather.  I love remembering that special week, though!  Precious memories!  We'll see that precious 'sister' for lunch on our way to Houston tomorrow!  Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment