Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Such Fun Times!

In the back it's me, Lee, Pat, Sissy, then Ruthie and Jim.  Phil is sitting in the front.  This is the group of us today before we left for lunch at the College of the Ozarks.  It's a great college where the kids work their way through and graduate debt free.  They grow all their food, process it, prepare it and serve it.  Their design and printing departments do even the menus.  It's an amazing place and we consider it an event to go there.  I thank God that there is a wonderful school like it for the men and women of character that they produce as well as for our pleasure!  I also thank God for the opportunities we have to share it with people we love!  Tomorrow I'll post a pic of us at the restaurant.

We finally got the border done on the puzzle we're working.  Maybe we can finish it tomorrow?  I don't know it's really a difficult one, but it's challenging us.  Heather, it's the one you gave us to do Thanksgiving.  I'll post a pic of it when we get done with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment