Friday, January 17, 2014

It's Done! It's Done!


I finished the puzzle!  Woo hoo!  Now, I'm going to sort the other puzzles, so we'll have that done when folks get here to help me do them.  Maybe they'll want to do this one, again, too.  It was really fun to do, so I hope they'll want to do it, again.  I'll have to do this one with Steve and Mary sometime; they love birds and puzzling, so it really has their names all over it!  I thank God for all the birds I love to watch and for our friends Steve and Mary who share that love with me.  Steve and I share our birthday, as well as love for birds and puzzling.  Good friends are great blessings.

I did my walk at the fitness center today.  We didn't go anywhere except down to the front desk to talk to them about staying in the same unit tomorrow.   I made my original reservations back in June. But, when the doctor wanted to see me in January, I had to cancel the original reservations and rebook because we were scheduled to be here when I needed to be in Houston.  Anyway, when I made the reservations the last time, they were not to be in the same unit for the whole time.  I did it online, so the numbers didn't show up and I didn't know that until I got here.  Anyway, the manager at the front desk really had his hands tied with they way the system works, but he was somehow able to work a miracle, so we don't have to move tomorrow.  That was worth the trip down there and I sure appreciate his work to get our problem solved.  (Besides, I didn't want to have to move everything else!)  I was scurrying to get this puzzle finished so I wouldn't have to move it before it was done.  He called about 3:30 to let me know that all was clear. I just finished it before I sat down to write this. Ahhhhh.  I'll sleep good tonight; I didn't get a nap . . . I puzzled right through the nap time.  I'll have to get good rest tonight.  Puzzling is rather restful, too, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment