Friday, January 3, 2014

Wonder Who is Having the Best time?

It's ME!  I love it when these two are together.  They are both happy and I'm happy to catch the pix!  I love the hugs, too, but Bryce is getting too heavy for me to hold long.  He'll have to carry me!  I love these big smiles and thank God for opportunities to catch them with the camera.

Today we got some loose ends tied up before our winter adventure.  Taxes paid on the house and tag bought for the Astro for starters.  It feels good to get some stuff behind me.  I did 3 loads of clothes today. We'll be ready to go soon.  Mentally, I'm ready, now.  We only have 2 more days to get ready, so we do a little each day.  There are so many details!  I'm so grateful that we are able to make this trip.  It's good to be home, but it's so fun to escape, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment