Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Found the Pic from Yesterday.

I finally found the camera.  I have a camera on my new phone, but I don't know how to use it.  Duh! Don't be mislead by the reflection of my hair in Judy's hair; she has NO gray in her hair!  We always have the most fun when we get to visit.  I love it that she goes with me to as many appointments as possible, too.  We've hung together through thick and thin for over 50 years, now!  What a blessing that God gives us great, lifelong friends!

We drove last night until just about dark.  Then we watched the Thunder lose another game and then a movie.  So, we slept later than we should have this morning.  It would have been fine except it was snowing and icy up here!  From Little Rock on we had ice on our antennae and on the rear view mirrors.  When we got about 40 miles south of Big Cedar (where we're staying) we decided we'd better stop and get my prescription filled and some groceries in case we got snowed in; sure enough when we came out with groceries it was SLIPPERY.  So, the last 40 miles were scary, but we slid in here, safely.  God is so good!  We unloaded and had a quick dinner.  Lee has all his things where they belong and I have the kitchen straight.  I'll likely live out of my suitcase for a day or two.  I am totally exhausted.  It's hard to backseat drive in ice, you know!  :)

Sorry to be so late; I'll do my best to be earlier in the coming days.  Thank you so much for  your love and prayers!  PS:  Isn't Lee the best to take a pic so that Judy and I have to look up, which makes our double chins disappear!  He's pretty awesome!


2 comments:

  1. Wow..that is a fantastic picture of you both. You are two very beautiful women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dana. Hope it was worth the wait. :) We had such a great visit!

    ReplyDelete